(a) The Red Bus Cartridge Company Limited, shall be referred to in these Terms and Conditions as “the Supplier” and the purchaser or proposed purchaser of Goods shall be referred to as “the Customer”.
(b) All quotations are given and all orders are accepted on these terms, and shall override and exclude any other terms or conditions stipulated or incorporated or referred to by the Customer. The Customer hereby acknowledges that there are no representations outside these terms which have induced him to enter into the Contract and that these terms shall constitute the entire understanding between the parties for the sale of Goods. By using this website, you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions.
2. Quotations. Quotations shall be deemed to be withdrawn unless accepted within 30 days.
3. The Price. All prices are quoted net of VAT or other taxable charges which will be charged at the rate prevailing at the time of supply. All prices are subject to change without notice. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error in pricing information, the Supplier shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed.
4. Payment Terms. Open account invoices fall due for payment on the last day of the month following the month of invoice. No variations will be accepted unless agreed in writing by the Supplier. Failure to adhere to these terms or breach of the Suppliers’ Terms and Conditions under this or any other Contract with the Supplier will result in all further deliveries being withheld and at the Suppliers discretion the cancellation of the whole or any part of the Goods remaining undelivered. Funds received shall not be regarded as payment until cleared. In the case of late payment, the Supplier maintains the right to apply Statutory interest from the due day for payment until settlement is made in full.
5. Delivery Dates. Delivery dates are approximate and are in no way the essence of the Contract. Every endeavour will be made however, to meet the Customer’s delivery requirements, which are accepted in good faith. The Supplier cannot however accept liability for failure to do so. In the event of war, riot, explosion, fire, flood, strike, lockout, shortage of material or labour, or any cause beyond the Suppliers control, delivery may be delayed until the events described are terminated and the situation has returned to normal.
6. Passing of Title.
(a) Notwithstanding delivery of the Goods, or any other provision of these Conditions, the property in the Goods shall not pass to the Customer until the Supplier has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full of the price of the Goods (including any VAT) and all other goods agreed to be sold or supplied by the Supplier to the Customer for which payment is then due.
(b) Until such time as the property in the Goods passes to the Customer, the Customer shall hold the Goods as the Supplier’s fiduciary agent and bailee, and shall keep the Goods separate from those of the Customer and third parties and properly stored, protected and insured and identified as the Supplier’s property, but shall be entitled to resell or use the Goods in the ordinary course of its business.
(c) Until such time as the property in the Goods passes to the Customer (and provided the Goods are still in existence and have not been resold), the Supplier shall be entitled at any time to require the Customer to deliver up the Goods to the Supplier and, if the Customer fails to do so forthwith, to enter upon any premises of the Customer or any third party where the Goods are stored and repossess the Goods.
(d) The Customer shall not be entitled to pledge or in any way charge by way of security for any indebtedness any of the Goods which remain the property of the Supplier but if the Customer does so all moneys owing by the Customer to the Supplier shall (without prejudice to any other right or remedy of the Supplier) forthwith become due and payable.
(e) The risk in the goods supplied shall pass to the Customer on delivery into the Customer’s possession or to the carrier or place of delivery nominated by the Customer and the Supplier shall be under no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage occurring thereafter.
7. Inspection of Goods.
(a) The Customer should inspect the Goods on receipt and within 2 working days advise the Supplier of any shortage or defect in either materials or workmanship. If no report is received within the timescale the Customer will be deemed fully to have accepted delivery.
(b) In the event that the Customer establishes to the Supplier reasonable satisfaction that the Goods are not in accordance with the Contract (or are defective in materials or workmanship) the Customer’s sole remedy after payment of the whole invoice price in respect of such non-accordance (or defects) shall be limited as the Supplier may elect to the exchange of the Goods or refund of the purchase price against return of the Goods.
8. Limited Warranty. The Goods are warranted against failure due to design faults, materials or workmanship, provided that the failure is not due to misuse or operation under adverse circumstances. This warranty is limited to either the replacement of faulty materials or the return of the purchase price. The duration of the warranty is 24 months from the date of manufacture unless otherwise stated.
9. End User Warranty. All Jet Tec branded products are covered by a comprehensive end-user warranty, a copy of which is available from the Supplier at all times.
All products manufactured by Jet Tec are fully guaranteed against defects due to faulty materials or workmanship. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with a Jet Tec product, please return the product to the Supplier with proof of purchase for a full refund.
If for any reason the situation arises whereby it is claimed that a Jet Tec product has damaged the printer, the following shall apply. The Supplier guarantees that, in normal use, its products will not cause damage or abnormal wear when used in printers in which they are designed to operate. The Supplier shall not be liable to the Customer if any damage or abnormal wear to a printer that is claimed to have been caused by use of a Jet Tec product could have been caused by goods not supplied by the Supplier used in the printer before or after the use of a Jet Tec product.
The Supplier reserves the right to collect and inspect and, if necessary, repair any printer allegedly damaged by its product. If it is found that damage has occurred as a direct result of a Jet Tec product, then the Supplier will repair the printer or replace the printer with a working equivalent and return the printer within 20 working days of receipt of the defective device. The Supplier’s liability for the Customer shall not exceed the amount required to repair or replace the printer if found damaged by a Jet Tec product.
This guarantee shall cease to take effect if the Jet Tec products are damaged, either willfully or negligently, dismantled or otherwise tampered with or misused by, for or on behalf of the Customer or any third party.
10. Specifications. Everything in the Suppliers specifications, catalogues, brochures, photographs etc. has been carefully prepared but their accuracy is not guaranteed and the Supplier shall not be responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions in or from such publications. The Supplier reserves the right to change the specifications, price and availability without prior notice.
11. Intellectual Property. The Goods are sold subject to the right of any person whether in respect of any patent, trademark, registered design or copyright or otherwise to prevent or restrict the Sale or use of the Goods in any part of the world. The Customer will, in this respect, accept such title to the Goods as the Supplier may have.
The brands and trademarks owned by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) which may be referred to on the Supplier’s literature, brochures, lists, quotations or other documents are referred to only for the purpose of identifying those OEM products that are compatible with those supplied by the Supplier.
12. Law. The Contract of Sale, whether verbal or written shall be governed by English Law and the Courts of England shall have sole jurisdiction in respect of any dispute.
13. Assignment. The Customer shall not assign the benefit under the Contract without the consent in writing of the Supplier.
14. Invalidity. If any part of these terms is unenforceable (including any provision in which the Supplier excludes their liability to the Customer) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
15. Competitions. Additional terms and conditions may apply for prize competitions, in which case they will be stated with the publication of that competition.
We, The Red Bus Cartridge Company, reserve the right to amend Terms and Conditions without notice. Updates will be published on the company’s websites.
Revision 1. 05/09/2016